You Capture: Your Choice!
YAY! So, I was intending on posting this picture for I<3Faces this week (theme: Vroom Vroom)... but, well, I kind of forgot. So why not post it for the Photographer's Choice theme on You Capture, I said to myself? :)
*****
This is MADDY. You might have seen a pic of her before, in my Touch Up Tuesday a while back... but anyhow. She's sitting in her & Sophie's new car!! Named... Beatrice, I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong please? :)
Beatrice is her name. But we call her Bea. lol.
ReplyDeleteI love this face! And I love the name of the car. I once added it to my baby name list and my husband told me that he didn't like the name. I still love it!
ReplyDeleteThat's a great shot. Cute blog!
ReplyDeleteThat's a great picture! Love her expression!
ReplyDeleteCute!! :D
ReplyDeleteMy husband thinks it is weird that I always name my car so I'm glad to know other people do it :)
ReplyDeleteLove the capture in the mirror! And that's a great car name :)
ReplyDeleteCute photo! Our cars always have names, so I'm glad to hear other people do it too. :-)
ReplyDeleteCute shot. Love the look on her face. :)
ReplyDelete