Sunday, August 1, 2010

Color Splash Sunday: Blue Frog

Today's theme for Color Splash Sunday is....


Your choice!






As I looked through all my photos from the past week or so, I came across this photo of a beautiful blue frog surrounded by somewhat distracting green foliage - so I figured it would make a great photo for trying out color splash!


*****


Its not the BEST photo in the world - try taking a picture in a dark aquarium with a condensation-covered glass between you and your subject, all while 15 different people are pushing and shoving to be right up next to the window. Its quite challenging, let me tell you. :) But after 30 or so pictures, I finally got a good one :)


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering again! I am so glad that you are becoming a regular participant. :)

    What a cute little frog! This was the perfect photo to splash.

    And I know what you mean about trying to get photos in aquariums and zoos with crowds of people all around. Kinda frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool colord frog. Grate choice.

    I know what you mean about taking photos in aquariums and so on. Not only the people but the refliction is hard to deal with too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a stunning color! I think it was a perfect choice:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. FROGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    Wonderful picture, once again.

    ReplyDelete