Okay.... don't say it.......
I know. I haven't posted in FOREVER.
I really have been super busy. But I'll try and keep up from now on :)
Anyway. I've been reading the Weekly Cupcake...

First, I assembled my ingredients.
I whisked the dry ingredients together, then added the wet ingredients and beat with a huge electric mixer for a long time. Then I added the boiling water.... and the batter was SUPER thin so I got worried, but after a minute or so it got thicker.
Then I put them in the oven and waited for a while.... YUM!
I started on the frosting, and realized that the butter was supposed to be softened. Seeing as how its 100 degrees without heat index around here, I just stuck the butter in a container and left it outside for a while.
Then I got impatient and popped it in the microwave for 30 sec and it was good :)
They. Are. Amazing.
End of story. :)
Here's the recipe in case you want to make these delectable desserts :)
http://www.weeklycupcake.com/2010/02/deep-dark-chocolate-cupcakes-with-peanut-butter-frosting/

YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want some. now.
ReplyDeleteha.
good job. :)
Those cupcakes look really good!
ReplyDelete