Friday, July 9, 2010

Fix It Friday

[Fix-it_lg.jpg]



Yay! Its Fix-It Friday time! :)

Original photo


I opened the picture in Digital Photo Professional, and adjusted the curves, saturation, and contrast, and sharpened it a little.


Then I opened it up in Gimp and added more saturation and contrast.


Final photo
I opened it up in Picasa and cropped it, and added a glow.

4 comments:

  1. That is such a great picture to start with. I like the good ol Picasa edit the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with the Picasa, I think it is because she becomes more of the subject rather than part of the whole picture :) Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You're really working the editing programs. :) Love the vibrancy in your edit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the softness and colors in your final edit. Great job with all those editing programs!

    ReplyDelete