Monday, July 5, 2010

I♥Faces: Your Choice (Teens Only)

Well, this week at I<3Faces, its Teens Only week, and we get to pick any photo we want! 
Which is actually harder than having a theme. I have way too many favorite pictures.... :)

I Heart Faces - Photo Challenges, Tutorials and Tips

*****

Finally I decided on this one.

This is my little sister Emily all dressed up for church on the 4th of July! Very patriotic :) My favorite is the red ding-a-lings in her hair... and the bows that aren't exactly straight - that was unintentional on my part, but I think it shows her spunky personality a little :)


7 comments:

  1. Soo happy and beautiful photo!! Love how the eyes are sparkling and her happy smile!! wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I love her blue eyes.. so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering what that red thing was. :) definitely shows her spunky personality! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I love the emotion in this shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh this is so cute. Love her smile! And her adorable little dress.

    K xx

    www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness. Emily is just ADORABLE! What a little sweetie! I love her red ding a lings too : )

    ReplyDelete