I♥Faces: Purple
Well, for this theme, could have just taken a picture of my room, since everything (unfortunately) is purple in there... at least the walls, drapes, comforter, bed skirt, etc - the things I can't change. I was SO into purple 5 years ago when I got my room redone... and... its getting a little old, lets just say. Blue is MUCH better. And green. :) But oh well, I'll get a new comforter/etc when I go to college in a couple years, and then I can get blue and green and polka-dotted stuff! I don't think I could ever "outgrow" blue and green. They aren't girly colors, yet they aren't boring and bland either.
Anyway, I'll stop my monologue, and continue with my post! :)
What IS boring and bland, is my photo for today. I could have done so much better. But I ran out of time.... :( oh well.

*****
i still think this is a good picture.. :D
ReplyDeleteThis is a good photo! Purple is my fave color. :)
ReplyDeleteBut, just as a heads up so you keep entering, iheartfaces will probably delete your entry because it doesn't have a face in it. That is their main rule. :/