One of the mornings at the Fully Alive camp, I woke up very early. VERY. Early. Our cabin was set at about 60 degrees because we hadn't figured out how to work the air conditioner yet.... haha. I wanted OUT of there ASAP - and as it turned out, all the plants had dew on them outside, so I just HAD to photograph some of them :)

*****
Picture number 1....
Final product.
This is really great. I love the drop that's on the edge, just about to fall!
ReplyDeleteWOW! I really like your edit. I have always tried so hard to get photos like that... they just never turn out that good!
ReplyDeleteThe way I watermark my photos is quite simple "Picnik"! Since July has started I have gone back to Picnik, now I do all my photo editing on Picnik.
Once again I really like the photo!
Oh wow! What a HUGE difference, but completely natural looking - I love it! :-) The little water droplet starting to fall off the bottom is awesome! What a great capture...fantastic job! :-)
ReplyDeleteWOW I love it!! I have always wanted to get a shot like this! good job on the edit
ReplyDeleteWow! Great capture!
ReplyDeleteThe edit is perfection. Way to go!
Your edit made this picture go from nice to wow! Just stunning!
ReplyDelete