Friday, June 25, 2010

Fix-It Fridays

Yay! First Fix-It Friday post :) Yes, I copied Jenna. Again. I do hope she is okay with this ;P
I am really excited about Fix-It Fridays, though. I LOVE editing pictures, and participating in this will hopefully help my editing skills as I practice and look at other people's results. :D


[Fix-it_lg.jpg]


*****
Original Picture
I love how you can see the suns rays! Beautiful :)


*****

Step 1
I took the photo into Digital Photo Professional (which came with my camera) and messed with the tone curves, added saturation, sharpened, and added more contrast.


*****

FINAL PRODUCT

I then took the photo into Picasa and cropped it, removed the potholes on the ground that were distracting from the focus of the picture. I still wasn't completely happy with the overall look, so I added more contrast and a tiny bit more saturation.

1 comment:

  1. I like the contrast and color of your final edit! The crop is good too!

    ReplyDelete