Saturday, June 26, 2010

Piano Solo: All of Me

Okay so I'm breaking the mold here... and I can do that since I'm technically not doing the "Then Sings My Soul Saturdays" meme. I just like the title.... (I'm not linking my blog posts to the official site thingy, in other words.)


I may come up with my own more generic music meme for Saturday. Because I want to post things like piano solos and orchestral stuff.... and... some not-so-Christian songs :) Not BAD..... per se :P ... just not "Christian".... I'm.... going to be quiet now :)


*****


Today's musical song is......


All of Me by Jon Schmidt


If you have not heard of Jon Schmidt, go look him up. Now. Actually, just click on his NAME right back there... it leads you to his WEBSITE. Oh yes :) And not just any part of his website. The part you can listen to ALL of his music for FREE!!!!!! YAAAY.


Ahem.


Here is my FAVORITE piece by him. It is BEAUTIFUL. And even better? The sheet music is FREE on his website. Can it get any better!?!?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment