(Knowing my luck, I will still be the only person doing this meme a few months from now, but oh well, 'tis fine with me :P)

AND I have my own button! Yes! As of right now, it just links back to my blog home page (or at least I hope so... 0_0), but I'll get that fixed eventually.
General Description of Friday Food Fun
- A recipe with photos showing some steps
- Pics of a new favorite food with an optional description
- Photos of a food (most likely dessert) I've made (or decorated)
Anything food related, really... :)
*****
Time for the actual post.
Orange Cupcakes.
Yes, you heard me right. ORANGE.
Not just the color orange, mind you - the flavor too!
We've had the mix in our pantry for quite a while, and I've been too scared to make it. Well, I finally decided to suck it up and try it out!
I didn't get any pictures of the batter, but I wish I had remembered -- it was QUITE orange... 0_0
Here are the baked cupcakes.
Iced with some yummy vanilla frosting! Oh wait... there's one missing....
Heehee. They taste good, if you're wondering... :P
My creative juices were not flowing, so I just decorated a few of the cupcakes, and only with chocolate chips and chocolate sprinkles - I didn't feel like getting all the other decorating things out. :)
DICE!
And of course, a SMILEY FACE.
What interesting cupcake flavors have you tried?
oooh, YAY!! New meme. :)
ReplyDelete(p.s. i would love to show you how to do Mr. Linky. It's pretty easy. ha)
Mr Linky is easy, Just go there web sight and sign up it tells you how to do it. I would LOVE to join in, since I love baking and cooking.
ReplyDeleteI have been thinking of doing one for baking, but don't realy have the time to run somthing like this... Let alone sombody to eat everthing I bake.