Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.
James 1:2-4
**********
These posts are where I'll list God's blessings to me... so here we go! :)
Gift #1... my dad who always knows whats best for me, even if I don't like the answer, and who is always willing to find me awesome theology resources whenever I ask
adorable sisters who make me laugh
spectacular friends
a church that loves doctrine
an awesome Christian school
my ability to laugh at myself
the joy of being finished with school for the day
graphing calculators
Edgar Osborne Schmidt (aka my Canon EOS Rebel XS camera)
my tap shoes
all kinds of music
a comfy bed to sleep in each night
long talks about everything under the sun :)
Gifts #1-15


Ashley - you WOULD put graphing calculators on your first list of blessings.
ReplyDeletelol. Just wait till you get to precal. parametric graphing mode is the best thing in the world when graphing inverse functions :)
ReplyDelete