Saturday, June 5, 2010

What's on my blog

Okay, so here's a rundown of what I'm planning to post about on my blog! This may change, depending on my schedule and how much time I have each day, but this is the game plan for now :)


Updated 06/22/10 -- Removed Craft It Friday (I just don't have time for this one); added Friday Food Fun; added Fix-It Friday

Sunday

Theological Studies Sunday
Here, I'll post my thoughts on either the sermon / Sunday school lesson that morning, or just a theology topic I've been researching. PLEASE feel free to comment with your own thoughts, even if they vastly differ from mine. :)


Monday



I♥faces is an online photo contest (that I do not care about winning :P) where I'll submit a weekly photo pertaining to their "theme".

holy experience
Multitude Monday is where I'll list some of the blessings God has given me.

Tuesday



Here I'll post pictures of random people, objects, etc, in my life.
This will appear more often than just Tuesdays, knowing my love of photography. :)


Wednesday

Wondrous Words



Wondrous Words Wednesday is where I'll post some new words I've learned over the week.



Thursday


Photobucket
Another picture meme with different weekly themes.



Booking Through Thursday is where I'll discuss a book I'm currently reading or have read.

Friday



This is my own meme where I'll post a food I've recently made, my new favorite food, or anything FOOD related, really. :)


[Fix-it_lg.jpg]
This is a meme done by I<3faces where they'll post a photo for people to edit and repost.


Saturday



Then Sings My Soul Saturdays is where I'll post my current favorite song. I guarantee I will post something eventually that you will like - I listen to a wide variety of music. :)


Random Days


Random Ramblings
The title pretty much describes it... :)

1 comment: